Experience Rating and the Inflow into Disability Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Koning & Daniel van Vuuren, 2007. "Hidden Unemployment in Disability Insurance," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 21(4-5), pages 611-636, December.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Redesigning the Employment Protection System," De Economist, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke, 2001. "Re-employment Dynamics of Disabled Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre, 2016.
"Assessing the effects of disability insurance experience rating. The case of The Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 304-317.
- De Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre, 2016. "Assessing the Effects of Disability Insurance Experience Rating: The Case of the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 9742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascale Lengagne, 2016. "Experience Rating and Work-Related Health and Safety," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Wolter H.J. Hassink & Pierre Koning & Wim Zwinkels, 2015.
"Employers Opting Out of Public Disability Insurance: Selection or Incentive Effects?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-081/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hassink, Wolter & Koning, Pierre & Zwinkels, Wim, 2015. "Employers Opting Out of Public Disability Insurance: Selection or Incentive Effects?," IZA Discussion Papers 9181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ossi Korkeamäki & Tomi Kyyrä, 2012.
"Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 439-468, January.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2010. "Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation," Working Papers 16, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Pascale Lengagne, 2015. "Workers Compensation Insurance: Incentive Effects of Experience Rating on Work-related Health and Safety," Working Papers DT64, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Pierre Koning, 2016. "Privatizing sick pay: Does it work?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 324-324, December.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Hans-Martin Gaudecker & Maarten Lindeboom, 2011. "Health, disability and work: patterns for the working age population," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 146-165, April.
- Pierre Koning & Maarten Lindeboom, 2015. "The Rise and Fall of Disability Insurance Enrollment in the Netherlands," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 151-172, Spring.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Tuomala, Juha, 2013. "Does Experience Rating Reduce Disability Inflow?," IZA Discussion Papers 7344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsexperience rating; disability insurance; panel data; H22; I12; C23;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:157:y:2009:i:3:p:315-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.