Re-employment Dynamics of Disabled Workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parsons, Donald O, 1980. "The Decline in Male Labor Force Participation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Hassink, R. & van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1997. "Dismissal through disability," Other publications TiSEM b756763d-1536-4d61-84e4-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Haveman & Philip de Jong & Barbara Wolfe, 1991. "Disability Transfers and the Work Decision of Older Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 939-949.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Frijters & Bas van der Klaauw, 2006.
"Job Search with Nonparticipation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 45-83, January.
- Paul Frijters & Bas van der Klaau, 2003. "Job Search with Nonparticipation," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2003-3, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Frijters & Bas van der Klaauw, 2003. "Job Search with Nonparticipation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 168d, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Frijters, Paul & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2003. "Job Search with Nonparticipation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frijters, Paul & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2004. "Job Search with Nonparticipation," IZA Discussion Papers 1407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2001.
"Welfare And Output Enhancing Moral Hazard:Disability Benefits And Endogenous Occupational Choice,"
Paul Frijters Discussion Papers
2001-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2001. "Welfare and Output Enhancing Moral Hazard: Disability Benefits and Endogenous Occupational Choice," Discussion Papers Series 445, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lixin Cai & Ha Vu & Roger Wilkins, 2007.
"Disability Support Pension Recipients: Who Gets Off (and Stays Off) Payments?,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 40(1), pages 37-61, March.
- Lixin Cai & Ha Vu & Roger Wilkins, 2006. "Disability Support Pension Recipients: Who Gets Off (and Stays Off) Payments?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roger Wilkins, 2003. "Labour Market Outcomes and Welfare Dependence of Persons with Disabilities in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Pierre Koning, 2004.
"Estimating the impact of experience rating on the inflow into disability insurance in the Netherlands,"
CPB Discussion Paper
37, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- P. Koning, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Experience Rating on the Inflow into Disability Insurance in the Netherlands," Working Papers 05-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pierre Koning, 2009. "Experience Rating and the Inflow into Disability Insurance," De Economist, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 315-335, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; labour supply; behavioural modeling;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.