Secession Clauses: A Tool for the Taming of an Arising Leviathan in Brussels?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vaubel, Roland, 1994.
"The Political Economy of Centralization and the European Community,"
Springer, vol. 81(1-2), pages 151-190, October.
- Vaubel Roland, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Centralization And The European Community," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Viktor Vanberg & Wolfgang Kerber, 1994. "Institutional competition among jurisdictions: An evolutionary approach," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 193-219, March.
- Yan Chen & Peter Ordeshook, 1994. "Constitutional secession clauses," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 45-60, December.
- Chen, Yan & Ordeshook, Peter C., 1993. "Constitutional Secession Clauses," Working Papers 859, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Aranson Peter H., 1990. "The European Economic Community : Lessons from America," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(4), pages 1-24, December.
- Buchanan, James M & Faith, Roger L, 1987. "Secession and the Limits of Taxation: Toward a Theory of Internal Exit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1023-1031, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)