Norwegian Overnight Interbank Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niall Coffey & Warren B. Hrung & Asani Sarkar, 2009. "Capital constraints, counterparty risk, and deviations from covered interest rate parity," Staff Reports 393, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2010. "Interbank overnight interest rates - gains from systemic importance," Working Paper 2010/11, Norges Bank.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2009.
"Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1741-1754, October.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno, 2008. "Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data," Working Paper 2008/19, Norges Bank.
- Bech, Morten L. & Atalay, Enghin, 2010. "The topology of the federal funds market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5223-5246.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Interbank Lending and Systemic Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 733-762, November.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2001. "Banks as Monitors of Other Banks: Evidence from the Overnight Federal Funds Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 33-57, January.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2013. "Inferring interbank loans and interest rates from interbank payments - an evaluation," Working Paper 2013/26, Norges Bank.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2013. "The relations between bank-funding costs, retail rates, and loan volumes. Evidence form Norwegian microdata," Discussion Papers 742, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne, 2012. "The relation between banks' funding costs, retail rates and loan volumes: An analysis of Norwegian bank micro data," Working Paper 2012/17, Norges Bank.
- Arvid Raknerud & Bjørn Helge Vatne & Ketil Rakkestad, 2011. "How do banks' funding costs affect interest margins?," Discussion Papers 665, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Norway; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Linkages and Interconnectedness in the Norwegian Financial System," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2017.
"Pricing in the Norwegian Interbank Market – the Effects of Liquidity and Implicit Government Support,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(2), pages 165-204, April.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Casper Christophersen, 2015. "Pricing in the Norwegian interbank market – the effects of liquidity and implicit government support," Working Paper 2016/2, Norges Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Norway; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note- Macroprudential Policy," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/257, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInterbank money market; Interest rates; RTGS; G21; E42; E43; E58;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:41:y:2013:i:1:p:11-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .