The Economic Impact of Brexit: Evidence from Modelling Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "The economic impact of Brexit: Evidence from modelling free trade agreements," Ruhr Economic Papers 700, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fritz Breuss, 2006. "Austria and Switzerland – Experiences with and without EU Membership," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 11(1), pages 13-39, February.
- Roy, Amrita & Mathur, Somesh K., 2016. "Brexit and India–EU Free Trade Agreement," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 31(4), pages 740-773.
- Sebastian Benz & Erdal Yalcin, 2013. "Ökonomische Effekte eines Freihandelsabkommens zwischen Japan und der EU," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(14), pages 35-40, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Tories' structural problem
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2017-07-04 18:34:41
- Brexit, Marxists & the state
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2018-10-14 11:33:22
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsBrexit; European Union; Free trade agreements; Trade in goods and services; FDI;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9553-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.