On the economics of anEU-Japan Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter, Timo, 2018. "Trade and welfare effects of a potential free trade agreement between Japan and the United States," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 16-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Fritz Breuss, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model of CETA's Impact on Austria," WIFO Working Papers 532, WIFO.
- Luisa Kinzius & Alexander Sandkamp & Erdal Yalcin, 2019.
"Trade protection and the role of non-tariff barriers,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 155(4), pages 603-643, November.
- Luisa Kinzius & Alexander-Nikolai Sandkamp & Erdal Yalcin, 2018. "Trade Protection and the Role of Non-Tariff Barriers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7419, CESifo.
- Julia Grübler & Oliver Reiter & Robert Stehrer, 2018.
"The EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement and its Relevance for the Austrian Economy,"
wiiw Research Reports
434, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Julia Grübler & Oliver Reiter & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "The EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement and its relevance for the Austrian Economy," FIW Research Reports series VII-001, FIW.
- Richard Grieveson & Julia Grübler & Peter Havlik & Roman Stöllinger, 2019. "Monthly Report No. 1/2019," wiiw Monthly Reports 2019-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofob:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.