Disaggregating the group effect: Vertical and horizontal keiretsu in changing economic times
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands|
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kazuyoshi Matsuura & Michael Pollitt & Ryoji Takada & Satoru Tanaka, 1999. "Institutional Restructuring in the Japanese Economy 1985-1996," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp115, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Prowse, Stephen D, 1992. " The Structure of Corporate Ownership in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1121-40, July.
- Peng, Mike W. & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Tan, J. Justin, 2001. "The keiretsu in Asia: Implications for multilevel theories of competitive advantage," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 253-276.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2001.
"The morning after: explaining the slowdown in Japanese growth in the 1990s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After: Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2000. "The Morning After: Explaining The Slowdown In Japanese Growth In The 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 2436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After; Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 99/13, International Monetary Fund.
- J McGuire & S Dow, 2003. "The persistence and implications of Japanese keiretsu organization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 374-388, July.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2007. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 331-372, June.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 1999. "Banks and Corporate Control in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 319-339, 02.
- Kim, Kenneth A & Limpaphayom, Piman, 1998. "A Test of the Two-Tier Corporate Governance Structure: The Case of Japanese Keiretsu," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 37-51, Spring.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2005. "Business Groups and Risk Sharing around the World," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 301-340, January.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2002.
"Industry growth and capital allocation:*1: does having a market- or bank-based system matter?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 147-180, May.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002. "Industry Growth and Capital Allocation: Does Having a Market- or Bank-Based System Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewenter, Kathryn & Novaes, Walter & Pettway, Richard H, 2001. "Visibility versus Complexity in Business Groups: Evidence from Japanese Keiretsu," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 79-100, January.
- Yoshikawa, Toru & Phan, Phillip H., 2003. "The Performance Implications of Ownership-driven Governance Reform," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 698-706, December.
- Yafeh, Yishay, 2000. "Corporate Governance in Japan: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 74-84, Summer.
- Shamsud D. Chowdhury, 2001. "Institutional Ownership, Strategic Choices and Corporate Efficiency: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 271-292, 03.
- Xueping Wu & Lily Li Xu, 2005. "The Value Information of Financing Decisions and Corporate Governance during and after the Japanese Deregulation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 243-280, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:299-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.