The Value Information of Financing Decisions and Corporate Governance during and after the Japanese Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Brown & Carlson Fung, 2009. "Keiretsu Affiliation And Stock-Market-Driven Acquisitions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 479-503.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:56-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsuruta, Daisuke, 2014. "Changing banking relationships and client-firm performance: Evidence from Japan for the 1990s," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 107-119.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:259-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:94-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheridan Titman & K.C. John Wei & Feixue Xie, 2009. "Capital Investments and Stock Returns in Japan-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(1-2), pages 111-131.
- Wu, Xueping & Sercu, Piet & Yao, Jun, 2009. "Does competition from new equity mitigate bank rent extraction? Insights from Japanese data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1884-1897, October.
- Chernobai, Anna & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2013. "Disclosures of material weaknesses by Japanese firms after the passage of the 2006 Financial Instruments and Exchange Law," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1524-1542.
- Jean McGuire & Sandra Dow, 2009. "Japanese keiretsu: Past, present, future," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 333-351, June.
- Huang, Lin & Wang, Zijun, 2014. "Is the investment factor a proxy for time-varying investment opportunities? The US and international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 219-232.
- Wu, Xueping & Au Yeung, Chau Kin, 2012. "Firm growth type and capital structure persistence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3427-3443.
- Yener Altunbaş & Alper Kara & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Corporate governance and corporate ownership: The investment behaviour of Japanese institutional investors," Occasional Papers 0703, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Sandra Dow & Jean McGuire & Toru Yoshikawa, 2011. "Disaggregating the group effect: Vertical and horizontal keiretsu in changing economic times," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 299-323, June.
- Choi, Yoon K. & Han, Seung Hun, 2013. "Corporate restructuring, financial deregulation, and firm value: Evidence from Japanese “spin-ins”," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-13.
- Wu, Xueping & Yao, Jun, 2012. "Understanding the rise and decline of the Japanese main bank system: The changing effects of bank rent extraction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 36-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:1:p:243-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.