Strategy of firms in unstable institutional environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramamurti, Ravi, 1999. "Why haven't developing countries privatized deeper and faster?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Mike Peng & Jessie Zhou, 2005. "How Network Strategies and Institutional Transitions Evolve in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Meyer, Klaus E., 2002. "Management challenges in privatization acquisitions in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 266-276, January.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Brautigam, Deborah, 1997. "Substituting for the state: Institutions and industrial development in eastern Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1063-1080, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0423-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan, James C. & Tipu, Syed A.A., 2013. "Leadership effects on innovation propensity: A two-factor full range leadership model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2116-2129.
- Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W., 2011. "Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 337-345, July.
- Hai Guo & Jintong Tang & Zhongfeng Su, 2014. "To be different, or to be the same? The interactive effect of organizational regulatory legitimacy and entrepreneurial orientation on new venture performance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 665-685, September.
- Igor Laine & Tamara Galkina, 0. "The interplay of effectuation and causation in decision making: Russian SMEs under institutional uncertainty," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
More about this item
KeywordsUnstable institutional environments; Developing countries; Political behavior; Firms' strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:643-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.