Divergent cultures? When public organizations perform well in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1994. "Managing for success: Lessons from Asian development programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1363-1377, September.
- Bossert, Thomas J., 1990. "Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1015-1023, January.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Sandbrook, Richard, 1986. "The state and economic stagnation in Tropical Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-332, March.
- Klitgaard, R., 1995. "Institutional Adjustment and Adjusting to Institutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 303, World Bank.
- Tendler, Judith & Freedheim, Sara, 1994. "Trust in a rent-seeking world: Health and government transformed in Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1771-1791, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:4:p:481-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.