Divergent cultures? When public organizations perform well in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bossert, Thomas J., 1990. "Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1015-1023, January.
- Jain, Pankaj S., 1994. "Managing for success: Lessons from Asian development programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1363-1377, September.
- Tendler, Judith & Freedheim, Sara, 1994. "Trust in a rent-seeking world: Health and government transformed in Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1771-1791, December.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Sandbrook, Richard, 1986. "The state and economic stagnation in Tropical Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-332, March.
- Klitgaard, R., 1995. "Institutional Adjustment and Adjusting to Institutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 303, World Bank.