China’s business system and its future trajectory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lehrer, Mark, 2000. "The Organizational Choice between Evolutionary and Revolutionary Capability Regimes: Theory and Evidence from European Air Transport," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 489-520, September.
- Tan, Justin, 2005. "Venturing in turbulent water: a historical perspective of economic reform and entrepreneurial transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 689-704, September.
- Michael A Witt, 2008. "Crossvergence 10 years on: impact and further potential," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Gordon Redding, 2005. "The thick description and comparison of societal systems of capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 123-155, March.
- Gregory Jackson & Richard Deeg, 2008. "Comparing capitalisms: understanding institutional diversity and its implications for international business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 540-561, June.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147, March.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
- Doug Guthrie, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity: State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 165-195, July.
- Amiti, Mary & Freund, Caroline, 2008.
"The anatomy of China's export growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4628, The World Bank.
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Keith D Brouthers, 2002. "Institutional, Cultural and Transaction Cost Influences on Entry Mode Choice and Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 203-221, June.
- Michael A Witt & Arie Y Lewin, 2007. "Outward foreign direct investment as escape response to home country institutional constraints," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 579-594, July.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469, March.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2004. "The Bourgeois Virtues," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, March.
- Sorge, Arndt, 2005. "The Global and the Local: Understanding the Dialectics of Business Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278909, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:381-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.