China’s business system and its future trajectory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doug Guthrie, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity: State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 165-195, July.
- Tan, Justin, 2005. "Venturing in turbulent water: a historical perspective of economic reform and entrepreneurial transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 689-704, September.
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Meyer, Marshall W. & Lu, Xiaohui, 2005. "Managing Indefinite Boundaries: The Strategy and Structure of a Chinese Business Firm," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 57-86, March.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
- Guthrie, Doug, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 165-195, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: a cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014.
"Publicization versus Privatization: Recent worldwide evidence,"
CIRIEC Working Papers
1403, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BO & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014. "Publicization versus Privatization: Recent Worldwide Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Zhang, Marina Yue, 2016. "Meso-level factors in technological transitions: The development of TD-SCDMA in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 546-559.
- Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus E. & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2016. "Home country institutions and the internationalization of state owned enterprises: A cross-country analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 294-307.
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Varieties of capitalism; Comparative business systems; Development; Innovation; Efficiency; Convergence; Hybridization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:381-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.