China’s business system and its future trajectory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Marshall W. & Lu, Xiaohui, 2005. "Managing Indefinite Boundaries: The Strategy and Structure of a Chinese Business Firm," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 57-86, March.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
- Guthrie, Doug, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 165-195, July.
- Doug Guthrie, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity: State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 165-195, July.
- Tan, Justin, 2005. "Venturing in turbulent water: a historical perspective of economic reform and entrepreneurial transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 689-704, September.
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:381-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.