Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Snejina Michailova & Kate Hutchings, 2006. "National Cultural Influences on Knowledge Sharing: A Comparison of China and Russia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 383-405, May.
- Shenxue Li & Hugh Scullion, 2006. "Bridging the distance: Managing cross-border knowledge holders," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Wegmann & Ivan Ruviditch, 2015.
"Management in China: Cultural, institutional roots and pragmatism. An inquiry in Shanghai,"
- Grégory Wegmann & Ivan Ruviditch, 2015. "Management in China: Cultural, institutional roots and pragmatism. An inquiry in Shanghai," Working Papers CREGO 1150104, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Emma Su & Michael Carney, 2013. "Can China’s family firms create intellectual capital?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 657-675, September.
- Yuan Lu & Eric Tsang & Mike Peng, 2008. "Knowledge management and innovation strategy in the Asia Pacific: Toward an institution-based view," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 361-374, September.
- Gordon Redding & Michael Witt, 2009. "China’s business system and its future trajectory," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 381-399, September.
- Cheng, Jao-Hong, 2011. "Inter-organizational relationships and knowledge sharing in green supply chains—Moderating by relational benefits and guanxi," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 837-849.
- Cynthia Ho & Kylie Redfern, 2010. "Consideration of the Role of Guanxi in the Ethical Judgments of Chinese Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 207-221, October.
- Jie Lou & Yulin Fang & Kai H. Lim & Jerry Zeyu Peng, 2013. "Contributing high quantity and quality knowledge to online Q&A communities," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(2), pages 356-371, February.
- Seckyoung Loretta Kim & Soojung Han & Seung Yeon Son & Seokhwa Yun, 2017. "Exchange ideology in supervisor-subordinate dyads, LMX, and knowledge sharing: A social exchange perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 147-172, March.
- Davison, R.M. & Martinsons, M.G. & Ou, C.X.J., 2012. "The informal entanglement of knowledge, Guanxi and technology : Evidence from China and a new theory," Other publications TiSEM 0868b515-2454-4d02-9e40-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miss Hathaiporn Mongkolajala & Dr. Supeecha Panichpathom & Dr.Atcharawan Ngarmyarn, Ph.D., 2012. "The Development of Tacit Knowledge Sharing Behaviour among Employees in Organizations," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(5), pages 158-163, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0252-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ain Zuraini binti Zin Aris, 2013. "Requirement for Knowledge Sharing Behavior: A Review of Empirical Findings," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 517-526, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing; Guanxi orientation; Face saving; Face gaining; Theory of reasoned action; Social exchange theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:3:p:451-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.