Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Snejina Michailova & Kate Hutchings, 2006. "National Cultural Influences on Knowledge Sharing: A Comparison of China and Russia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 383-405, May.
- Shenxue Li & Hugh Scullion, 2006. "Bridging the distance: Managing cross-border knowledge holders," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Wegmann & Ivan Ruviditch, 2015.
"Management in China: Cultural, institutional roots and pragmatism. An inquiry in Shanghai,"
- Grégory Wegmann & Ivan Ruviditch, 2015. "Management in China: Cultural, institutional roots and pragmatism. An inquiry in Shanghai," Working Papers CREGO 1150104, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Emma Su & Michael Carney, 2013. "Can China’s family firms create intellectual capital?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 657-675, September.
- Yuan Lu & Eric Tsang & Mike Peng, 2008. "Knowledge management and innovation strategy in the Asia Pacific: Toward an institution-based view," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 361-374.
- Gordon Redding & Michael Witt, 2009. "China’s business system and its future trajectory," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 381-399, September.
- Seckyoung Loretta Kim & Soojung Han & Seung Yeon Son & Seokhwa Yun, 2017. "Exchange ideology in supervisor-subordinate dyads, LMX, and knowledge sharing: A social exchange perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 147-172.
- Davison, R.M. & Martinsons, M.G. & Ou, C.X.J., 2012. "The informal entanglement of knowledge, Guanxi and technology : Evidence from China and a new theory," Other publications TiSEM 0868b515-2454-4d02-9e40-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miss Hathaiporn Mongkolajala & Dr. Supeecha Panichpathom & Dr.Atcharawan Ngarmyarn, Ph.D., 2012. "The Development of Tacit Knowledge Sharing Behaviour among Employees in Organizations," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(5), pages 158-163, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0252-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ain Zuraini binti Zin Aris, 2013. "Requirement for Knowledge Sharing Behavior: A Review of Empirical Findings," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 517-526, June.
- Cheng, Jao-Hong, 2011. "Inter-organizational relationships and knowledge sharing in green supply chains—Moderating by relational benefits and guanxi," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 837-849.
- Cynthia Ho & Kylie Redfern, 2010. "Consideration of the Role of Guanxi in the Ethical Judgments of Chinese Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 207-221.
- Jie Lou & Yulin Fang & Kai H. Lim & Jerry Zeyu Peng, 2013. "Contributing high quantity and quality knowledge to online Q&A communities," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(2), pages 356-371, February.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge sharing; Guanxi orientation; Face saving; Face gaining; Theory of reasoned action; Social exchange theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:25:y:2008:i:3:p:451-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .