The Exogamic Nature of Sino-Foreign Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotabe, Masaaki & Teegen, Hildy & Aulakh, Preet S. & Coutinho de Arruda, Maria Cecilia & Santillán-Salgado, Roberto J. & Greene, Walter, 2000. "Strategic alliances in emerging Latin America: a view from Brazilian, Chilean, and Mexican companies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 114-132, July.
- Lu, Yadong, 1998. "Joint venture success in China: How should we select a good partner?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-166, July.
- Child, John & Yan, Yanni, 1999. "Investment and control in international joint ventures: the case of China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-15, April.
- Deng, Ping, 2001. "WFOEs: the most popular entry mode into China," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 63-72.
- Bruun, Peter & Bennett, David, 2002. "Transfer of Technology to China: : A Scandinavian and European Perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 98-106, February.
- Liu, Hong & Pak, Kelvin, 1999. "How important is marketing in China today to Sino-foreign joint ventures?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 546-554, October.
- De Meyer, Arnoud, 2001. "Technology transfer into China:: Preparing for a new era," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 140-144, April.
- Osland, Gregory & Björkman, Ingmar, 1998. "MNC-host government interaction:: Government pressures on MNCS in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-100, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yue Wang & Stephen Nicholas, 2007. "The formation and evolution of non-equity strategic alliances in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Li Dong & Keith Glaister, 2007. "National and corporate culture differences in international strategic alliances: Perceptions of Chinese partners," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau, 2007. "The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 430-448, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinter-firm alliances; management of international JVs; resource-based strategies; learning through alliances; relatedness between allies profiles; Chinese business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:22:y:2005:i:3:p:285-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.