National and corporate culture differences in international strategic alliances: Perceptions of Chinese partners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Jolly, 2005. "The Exogamic Nature of Sino-Foreign Joint Ventures," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 285-306, September.
- Luo, Yadong, 2002. "Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 481-493, June.
- Keith W. Glaister, 1996. "Strategic Motives For International Alliance Formation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 301-332, May.
- Björkman, Ingmar & Lu, Yuan, 1999. "A corporate perspective on the management of human resources in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 16-25, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasí-Rodríguez, Sonia & Pardo-del-Val, Manuela, 2015. "Seeking partners in international alliances: The influence of cultural factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1522-1526.
- Binali DoÄŸan & Ata Ã–zdemirci, 2012. "The Effect of Business Ownersâ€™/Leadersâ€™ Cultural Values on The Strategic Behavior In Condition of Crisis: A Research on Small Enterprises In Istanbul Chamber of Industry," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(2), pages 20-32, April.
- Mario Testa & Vittoria Marino & Gerardino Metallo & Bernardino Quattociocchi & Salvatore Esposito De Falco, 2014. "The knowledge-based internationalization of italian fashion firms. The chinese market experience," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 29-40.
- Mike Peng, 2009. "Passing the torch," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 611-616, December.
- Wu Zhan & Roger (Rongxin) Chen, 2013. "Dynamic capability and IJV performance: The effect of exploitation and exploration capabilities," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 601-632, June.
- Pierre-Xavier Meschi, 2009. "Government corruption and foreign stakes in international joint ventures in emerging economies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 241-261, June.
- Li, Peng-Yu & Meyer, Klaus E., 2009. "Contextualizing experience effects in international business: A study of ownership strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 370-382, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNational culture; Corporate culture; International strategic alliances; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:24:y:2007:i:2:p:191-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.