Counterparty Risk for Credit Default Swaps: Markov Chain Interacting Intensities Model with Stochastic Intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 20, pages 481-515
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Chang-Chih & Shyu, So-De & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2011. "Counterparty effects on capital structure decision in incomplete market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2181-2189, September.
- Yinghui Dong & Xue Liang & Guojing Wang, 2012. "Unilateral Counterparty Risk Valuation for CDS Under a Regime Switching Interacting Intensities Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 19(4), pages 391-415, November.
- Bao, Qunfang & Li, Shenghong & Liu, Guimei, 2010. "Survival Measures and Interacting Intensity Model: with Applications in Guaranteed Debt Pricing," MPRA Paper 27698, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion Model_with Volatilities and Correlation of Spread and Interest," MPRA Paper 26277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion model: With volatilities and correlation of spread and interest," MPRA Paper 28250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- Dong, Yinghui & Wang, Guojing, 2014. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for credit default swap in a contagion model using Markov chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-100.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Li, Shenghong, 2012. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in a contagion model with stochastic pre-intensity and interest," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 471-477.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0484-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCredit default swaps; Counterparty risk; Markov chain model; Default correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .