Survival Measures and Interacting Intensity Model: with Applications in Guaranteed Debt Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Collin-Dufresne & R. Goldstein & J. Hugonnier, 2004. "A General Formula for Valuing Defaultable Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1377-1407, September.
- Philipp J. Schönbucher, 2000. "A Libor Market Model with Default Risk," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kwai Leung & Yue Kwok, 2009. "Counterparty Risk for Credit Default Swaps: Markov Chain Interacting Intensities Model with Stochastic Intensity," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(3), pages 169-181, September.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 20, pages 481-515
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion model: With volatilities and correlation of spread and interest," MPRA Paper 28250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- Bao, Qunfang & Chen, Si & Liu, Guimei & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Unilateral CVA for CDS in Contagion Model_with Volatilities and Correlation of Spread and Interest," MPRA Paper 26277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvival Measure; Interacting Intensity Model; Measure Change; Guaranteed Debt; Mitigation and Contagion.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .