Financial stability: theory and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Calomiris, 2007.
"Devaluation with contract redenomination in Argentina,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, pages 155-192.
- Charles Calomiris, 2006. "Devaluation with Contract Redenomination in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 12644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Suarez & Oren Sussman, 2007.
"Financial distress, bankruptcy law and the business cycle,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Oren Sussman & Javier Suarez, 2004. "Financial Distress, Bankruptcy Law and the Business Cycle," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Charles Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2006.
"A model to analyse financial fragility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 107-142.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2003. "A Model to Analyse Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Goodhart, Charles & Sunirand, Pojanart & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2004. "A model to analyse financial fragility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2005.
"Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, pages 1-37.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos & M . Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1304R5, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2004.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1304, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Q. Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2007.
"Pursuing financial stability under an inflation-targeting regime,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2006. "Pursuing financial stability under an inflation-targeting regime," Working Paper 2006/08, Norges Bank.
- Paul Kupiec, 2007. "Financial stability and Basel II," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Agustín Saade & Daniel Osorio & Dairo Estrada, 2007. "An equilibrium approach to financial stability analysis: the Colombian case," Annals of Finance, Springer, pages 75-105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samitas, Aristeidis & Polyzos, Stathis, 2016. "Freeing Greece from capital controls: Were the restrictions enforced in time?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 196-213.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:3:y:2007:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.