Landscaping and House Values: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubin, Robin A, 1988. "Estimation of Regression Coefficients in the Presence of Spatially Autocorrelated Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 466-474, August.
- Basu, Sabyasachi & Thibodeau, Thomas G, 1998. "Analysis of Spatial Autocorrelation in House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 61-85, July.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, September.
- Can, Ayse & Megbolugbe, Isaac, 1997. "Spatial Dependence and House Price Index Construction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 203-222, Jan.-Marc.
- Des Rosiers, F. & Theriault, M., 1999. "House Prices and Spatial Dependence: Towards an Integrated Procedure to Model Neighborhood Dynamics," Papers 1999-2, Laval - Faculte des sciences de administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- Boris A. Portnov & Yakov Odish & Larissa Fleishman, 2005. "Factors Affecting Housing Modifications and Housing Pricing: A Case Study of Four Residential Neighborhoods in Haifa, Israel," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(4), pages 371-408.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Jian SUN, 2003. "The Price of Aesthetic Externalities," FAME Research Paper Series rp98, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin & Alexandre Tangerini, 2008. "The Impact of Housing Market Segmentation between Tourists and Residents on the Hedonic Price for Landscape Quality," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 655-678, December.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:12:y:2015:i:c:p:209-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline SCHAERER & Andrea BARANZINI, "undated". "Assessing the Value of View and Landscape Use on the Housing Market," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100033, EcoMod.
- Unal, Eda & Chen, Susan & Waldorf, Brigitte, 2007. "How Accessible is Health Care in Your Country?," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report (PAER) 188958, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Tagliafierro, C. & Boeri, M. & Longo, A. & Hutchinson, W.G., 2016. "Stated preference methods and landscape ecology indicators: An example of transdisciplinarity in landscape economic valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 11-22.
- Boris A. Portnov & Bella Genkin & Boaz Barzilay, 2009. "Investigating the Effect of Train Proximity on Apartment Prices: Haifa, Israel as a Case Study," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(4), pages 371-396.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:23:n:1/2:2002:p:139-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.