House Prices and Spatial Dependence: Towards an Integrated Procedure to Model Neighborhood Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GLUMAC Brano & HERRERA-GOMEZ Marcos & LICHERON Julien, 2018. "A residential land price index for Luxembourg: Dealing with the spatial dimension," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-07, LISER.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004. "Hétérogénéité spatiale : principes et méthodes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 151-172.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 2 -Hétérogénéité spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-01, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- FranÃ§ois Des Rosiers & Marius ThÃ©riault & Yan Kestens & Paul Villeneuve, 2002. "Landscaping and House Values: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 139-162.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Antonio Lagana & Marius Theriault, 2001. "Size and proximity effects of primary schools on surrounding house values," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 149-168, January.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Thériault & Paul-Y Villeneuve & Yan Kestens, 2001. "Isolating Spatial from A-spatial Components of Housing Attributes Using Kriging Techniques," ERES eres2001_149, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (2, Spatial heterogeneity)
[Econométrie spatiale (2, Hétérogénéité spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01526969, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHOUSING ; PRICES ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavadm:1999-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fslavca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.