The Stock of Private Real Estate Capital in U.S. Metropolitan Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Corgel & Gerald D. Gay, 1987. "Local Economic Base, Geographic Diversification, and Risk Management of Mortgage Portfolios," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 256-267.
- Charles R. Hulten & Frank Wykoff, 1980. "Economic Depreciation and the Taxation of Structures in United States Manufacturing Industries: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 83-120 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malpezzi, Stephen & Shilling, James D, 2000.
"Institutional Investors Tilt Their Real Estate Holdings toward Quality, Too,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 113-140, September.
- James D. Shilling & Stephen Malpezzi, 1996. "Institutional Investors Tilt Their Real Estate Holdings Toward Quality, Too," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 96-12, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter & Lloyd Lynford, 1992. "Did Office Market Size Matter in the 1980s? A Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis of Metropolitan Area Office Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 302-324.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Larry Ozanne & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1987. "Microeconomic Estimates of Housing Depreciation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(4), pages 372-385.
- Eppli, Mark J & Shilling, James D & Vandell, Kerry D, 1998. "What Moves Retail Property Returns at the Metropolitan Level?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 317-342, May.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:22:n:3:2001:p:243-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.