Exploring the digital marketing practices in the Greek retail sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Shanahan, Tyler & Tran, Trang P. & Taylor, Erik C., 2019. "Getting to know you: Social media personalization as a means of enhancing brand loyalty and perceived quality," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 57-65.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
- Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2014. "Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 703-708.
- Efraim Turban & David King & Jae Kyu Lee & Ting-Peng Liang & Deborrah C. Turban, 2015. "E-Commerce: Mechanisms, Platforms, and Tools," Springer Texts in Business and Economics, in: Electronic Commerce, edition 0, chapter 2, pages 51-99, Springer.
- Youngjin Yoo & Ola Henfridsson & Kalle Lyytinen, 2010. "Research Commentary ---The New Organizing Logic of Digital Innovation: An Agenda for Information Systems Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 724-735, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Muhammad Sajjad & Umer Zaman, 2020. "Innovative Perspective of Marketing Engagement: Enhancing Users’ Loyalty in Social Media through Blogging," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-17, September.
- Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu, 2011. "e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 508-515, May.
- Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran & Bustinza, Oscar F. & Opazo-Basaez, Marco, 2021. "Information technologies and product-service innovation: The moderating role of service R&D team structure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 673-687.
- Molinillo, Sebastian & Aguilar-Illescas, RocÃo & Anaya-SÃ¡nchez, Rafael & Carvajal-Trujillo, Elena, 2022. "The customer retail app experience: Implications for customer loyalty," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Adam Duhachek & Anne T. Coughlan & Dawn Iacobucci, 2005. "Results on the Standard Error of the Coefficient Alpha Index of Reliability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 294-301, July.
- Mahfouz, Ahmed Y. & Joonas, Kishwar & Opara, Emmanuel U., 2020. "An overview of and factor analytic approach to flow theory in online contexts," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Molinillo, Sebastian & Navarro-GarcÃa, Antonio & Anaya-SÃ¡nchez, Rafael & Japutra, Arnold, 2020. "The impact of affective and cognitive app experiences on loyalty towards retailers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Pablo Martínez de Miguel & Carmen De-Pablos-Heredero & Jose Luis Montes & Antón García, 2022. "Impact of Dynamic Capabilities on Customer Satisfaction through Digital Transformation in the Automotive Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Ageeva, Elena & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Pantea & Dennis, Charles, 2019. "Cues adopted by consumers in examining corporate website favorability: An empirical study of financial institutions in the UK and Russia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 15-32.
- Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas & Nidhi Singh & Zoran Kalinic & Elena Carvajal-Trujillo, 2021. "Examining the determinants of continuance intention to use and the moderating effect of the gender and age of users of NFC mobile payments: a multi-analytical approach," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 133-161, June.
- Swen Nadkarni & Reinhard Prügl, 2021. "Digital transformation: a review, synthesis and opportunities for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 233-341, April.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Md. Mominur Rahman & Bilkis Akhter, 2021. "The impact of investment in human capital on bank performance: evidence from Bangladesh," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Usunier, Jean-Claude, 1998. "Oral pleasure and expatriate satisfaction: an empirical approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 89-110, February.
- Shaheer, Noman Ahmed & Li, Sali, 2020. "The CAGE around cyberspace? How digital innovations internationalize in a virtual world," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(1).
- Abdul Kadar Muhammad Masum & Md Abul Kalam Azad & Loo-See Beh, 2015. "Determinants of Academics' Job Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence from Private Universities in Bangladesh," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Sharma, Vivek & Bhat, Dada Ab Rouf, 2020. "An empirical study exploring the relationship among human capital innovation, service innovation, competitive advantage and employee productivity in hospitality services," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-14..
- Deepak, 2016. "Antecedent Value of Professional Commitment and Job Involvement in Determining Job Satisfaction," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 41(2), pages 154-164, May.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Vagnoni, Emidia, 2004. "Power, organization design and managerial behaviour," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 207-225.
- Marianela Denegri & María Baeza & Natalia Salinas-Oñate & Verónica Peñaloza & Horacio Miranda & Ligia Orellana, 2014. "Materialism in Pedagogy Students in Chile," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 505-521, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdigital marketing; e-commerce; retail sector;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2021:v:13:i:3:p:319-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.