Games on Cellular Spaces: How Mobility Affects Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kosmidis, Kosmas & Halley, John M. & Argyrakis, Panos, 2005. "Language evolution and population dynamics in a system of two interacting species," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 595-612.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 1997. "Zones of Cooperation in Demographic Prisoner's Dilemma," Research in Economics 97-12-094e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Oliveira dos Santos Soares, Ricardo & Martinez, Alexandre Souto, 2006. "The geometrical patterns of cooperation evolution in the spatial prisoner's dilemma: An intra-group model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 369(2), pages 823-829.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 1997. "Zones of Cooperation in Demographic Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Papers 97-12-094, Santa Fe Institute.
- Robert Axelrod, 1980. "More Effective Choice in the Prisoner's Dilemma," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(3), pages 379-403, September.
- Cassar, Alessandra, 2007. "Coordination and cooperation in local, random and small world networks: Experimental evidence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 209-230, February.
- Robert Axelrod, 1980. "Effective Choice in the Prisoner's Dilemma," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 24(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Francesc S. Beltran & Laura Salas & VicenÃ§ Quera, 2006. "Spatial Behavior in Groups: an Agent-Based Approach," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(3), pages 1-5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:82:y:2012:i:1:p:48-58 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Games; Agent-Based Modelling; Mobility; Satisfaction; Chicken Game; Nash Equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2008-16-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.