Exploring Agent-Based Methods for the Analysis of Payment Systems: A Crisis Model for StarLogo TNG
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Arciero & Claudia Biancotti & Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Claudio Impenna, 2008. "Exploring agent-based methods for the analysis of payment systems: a crisis model for StarLogo TNG," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 686, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furfine, Craig H, 2001. "Banks as Monitors of Other Banks: Evidence from the Overnight Federal Funds Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- James J. McAndrews & Simon M. Potter, 2002. "Liquidity effects of the events of September 11, 2001," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 59-79.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2008. "The Intraday Price of Money: Evidence from the e-MID Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1533-1540, October.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
- Jing Yang & Sheri Markose & Amadeo Alentorn, 2005. "Designing large value payment systems: an agent based approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 396, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Office of Financial Research (ed.), 2012. "Office of Financial Research 2012 Annual Report," Reports, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury, number 12-1.
- Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2016. "Shadow banking, financial regulation and animal spirits: An ACE approach," Economics Working Papers 2016-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Richard Bookstaber, 2012. "Using Agent-Based Models for Analyzing Threats to Financial Stability," Working Papers 12-03, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krug, Sebastian, 2015.
"The interaction between monetary and macroprudential policy: Should central banks "lean against the wind" to foster macrofinancial stability?,"
Economics Working Papers
2015-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Krug, Sebastian, 2017. "The interaction between monetary and macroprudential policy: Should central banks "lean against the wind" to foster macro-financial stability?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leonardo dos Santos Pinheiro & Flavio Codeco COelho, 2017. "An Agent-based Model of Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1703.07513, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Modeling; Payment Systems; RTGS; Liquidity; Crisis Simulation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2008-12-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.