Modeling Property Prices Using Neural Network Model for Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Jingsheng Shi, 1999. "A neural network based system for predicting earthmoving production," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 463-471.
- Lennart Berg, 2005. "Price Indexes For Multi-dwelling Properties In Sweden," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(1), pages 47-82.
- DiPasquale Denise & Wheaton William C., 1994. "Housing Market Dynamics and the Future of Housing Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Chan, Hing Lin & Lee, Shu Kam & Woo, Kai Yin, 2001. "Detecting rational bubbles in the residential housing markets of Hong Kong," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-73, January.
- A. H. Boussabaine & A. P. Kaka, 1998. "A neural networks approach for cost flow forecasting," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 471-479.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential property prices; artificial neural network (ANN); property price determinants; forecasting models; Hong Kong;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:07:n:01:2004:p:121-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.