The Impact of Interest Rates, Income, and Employment upon Regional Housing Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo & Eren, Selçuk & Heiland, Frank & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi, 2015.
"How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 12-25.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martin, 2007. "How well do Individuals predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jimenez-Martín, 2009. "How Well Do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of Their Homes?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_571, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How well do individuals predict the selling prices of their homes?," Economics Working Papers 1065, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2008.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Selcuk Eren & Frank Heiland & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "How Well do Individuals Predict the Selling Prices of their Homes?," Working Papers 2008-10, FEDEA.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Housing Attributes: A Linear Expenditure System with Hedonic Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Niu, Yi & Ding, Chengri, 2015. "Unemployment matters: Improved measures of labor market distress in mortgage default analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 27-38.
- An-Pin Wei & Wei-Ling Huang & Chih-Yuan Yang & Ming-Chi Chen, 2013. "The role of market imperfections in the relationship between housing prices and household credit: Evidence from Taiwan," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 131-143, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:642-:d:133972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schorno, Patrick J. & Swidler, Steve M. & Wittry, Michael D., 2014. "Hedging house price risk with futures contracts after the bubble burst," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 332-340.
- Al-Sulami, Dawlah & Jiang, Zhenyu & Lu, Zudi & Zhu, Jun, 2017. "Estimation for semiparametric nonlinear regression of irregularly located spatial time-series data," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 22-35.
- Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris, 2015. "Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- H. Boumeester, 2001. "The demand for more expensive owner-occupancy in the Netherlands," ERES eres2001_122, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Konstantin Kholodilin, 2015. "Speculative Bubbles in Urban Housing Markets in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa15p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2000. "The Composition of Metropolitan Employment and the Correlation of Housing Prices Across Metropolitan Areas," Working Paper 8641, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Dorsey, Robert E. & Hu, Haixin & Mayer, Walter J. & Wang, Hui-chen, 2010. "Hedonic versus repeat-sales housing price indexes for measuring the recent boom-bust cycle," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, June.
- Marius Claudy and Claus Michelsen, 2016. "Housing Market Fundamentals, Housing Quality and Energy Consumption: Evidence from Germany," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:3:y:1990:i:4:p:373-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.