Perspectives of tax reforms in Croatia: expert opinion survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007.
"What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(2), pages 443-470.
- Friedrich G. Schneider & Benno Torgler, 2006. "What shapes attitudes toward paying taxes? Evidence from multicultural european countries," Economics working papers 2006-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich G., 2006. "What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5q14k3wr, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2013.
"The political economy of corporate tax harmonization — Why do European politicians (dis)like minimum tax rates?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-37.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corporate Tax Harmonization: Why Do European Politicians (Dis)like Minimum Tax Rates?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-108, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brannon, Gerard M., 1995. "What Will the 'NTA Opinions' Have to Do With Federal Tax Policy--1995-6?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(1), pages 149-54, March.
- Dornstein, Miriam, 1987. "Taxes: Attitudes and perceptions and their social bases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-76, March.
- Eline Heijden & Jan Nelissen & Jan Potters, 2007.
"Opinions on the Tax Deductibility of Mortgages and the Consensus Effect,"
Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 141-159, June.
- van der Heijden, E.C.M. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 2007. "Opinions on the tax deductibility of mortgages and the consensus effect," Other publications TiSEM 7cdca9ce-578d-46c6-9189-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2004. "The Public Acceptance of Green Taxes: 2 Million Voters Express Their Opinion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(1_2), pages 179-217, April.
- Birney, Mayling & Graetz, Michael J. & Shapiro, Ian, 2006. "Public Opinion and the Push toRepeal the Estate Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 59(3), pages 439-461, September.
- Brannon, Gerard M., 1995. "What Will the 'NTA Opinions' Have to Do With Federal Tax Policy--1995-6?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(1), pages 149-154, March.
- Michael Keen & John King, 2002. "The Croatian profit tax: an ACE in practice," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 401-418, September.
- Kirchler, Erich, 1999. "Reactance to taxation: Employers' attitudes towards taxes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 131-138, July.
- Alexander Klemm, 2007. "Allowances for Corporate Equity in Practice," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(2), pages 229-262, June.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2005.
"Attitudes Towards Paying Taxes in Austria: An Empirical Analysis,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 231-250, June.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Attitudes Towards Paying Taxes in Austria: An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-27, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Slemrod, Joel, 1995. "Professional Opinions About Tax Policy: 1994 and 1934," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(1), pages 121-47, March.
- Henrik Hammar & Sverker C. Jagers & Katarina Nordblom, 2008. "Attitudes towards Tax Levels: A Multi-Tax Comparison," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 523-543, December.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon, 2011. "Public acceptance for environmental taxes: Self-interest, environmental and distributional concerns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2966-2973, May.
- Fisher, Ronald C, 1985. "Taxes and Expenditures in the U.S.: Public Opinion Surveys and Incidence Analysis Compared," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 525-550, July.
- Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno, 1997. "Politicians' preferences on local tax rates: An empirical analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 479-502, September.
- Åsa Lofgren & Katarina Nordblom, 2010. "Attitudes towards CO2 taxation - is there an Al Gore effect?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 845-848.
More about this item
Keywordsopinion survey; tax reform; tax system; tax policy; Croatia;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:38:y:2014:i:4:p:405-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.