Taxes and Expenditures in the U.S.: Public Opinion Surveys and Incidence Analysis Compared
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992.
"The Structure Of Citizen Preferences For Government Soil Erosion Control Programs,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992. "The Structure of Citizen Preferences for Government Soil Erosion Control Programs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 73-82, December.
- Judy A. Temple & Susan Porter-Hudak, 1995. "Preferences For State Tax And Spending Policies: Evidence From Survey Data On The Role Of Income," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 43-58, March.
- Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine, 2004. "Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 263-278, April.
- Jones, Philip & Dawson, Peter, 2007. "`Choice' in collective decision-making processes: Instrumental or expressive approval?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 102-117, February.
- Williamson, Maureen R. & Wearing, Alexander J., 1996. "Lay people's cognitive models of the economy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-38, February.
- Hrvoje Simovic & Helena Blazic & Ana Stambuk, 2014. "Perspectives of tax reforms in Croatia: expert opinion survey," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 405-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:23:y:1985:i:3:p:525-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.