Ronald C. Fisher
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
110 Marshall, E. Lansing, MI 48824
RePEc:edi:edmsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Sullivan, Riley & Fisher, Ronald C., 2016. "Why is state and local government capital spending lower in the New England states than in other U.S. states?," New England Public Policy Center Policy Reports 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert W. Wassmer, 2017. "Does Perception of Gas Tax Paid Influence Support for Funding Highway Improvements?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 45(4), pages 511-537, July.
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert W. Wassmer, 2015. "An Analysis of State–Local Government Capital Expenditure During the 2000s[We present]," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 3-28, March.
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert W. Wassmer, 2014. "The Issuance of State and Local Debt During the United States Great Recession," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 67(1), pages 113-150, March.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 2010. "The state of state and local government finance," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 4-22.
- Wassmer, Robert W. & Fisher, Ronald C., 2002. "Interstate variation in the use of fees to fund K-12 public education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-100, February.
- Fisher, Ronald C. & Papke, Leslie E., 2000. "Local Government Responses to Education Grants," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(1), pages 153-168, March.
- Fisher, Ronald C. & Wassmer, Robert W., 1998. "Economic Influences on the Structure of Local Government in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 444-471, May.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1997. "Effects of state and local public services on economic development," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 53-82.
- Fisher, Ronald C. & Wassmer, Robert W., 1995. "Centralizing Educational Responsibility in Michigan and Other States: New Constraints on States and Localities," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 417-428, September.
- Ronald C. Fisher & John C. Navin, 1992. "State-Local Fiscal Behavior: Analysis of Interjurisdictional Differences, 1962-1987," Public Finance Review, , vol. 20(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Fisher, Ronald C. & Goddeeris, John H. & Young, James C., 1989. "Participation in Tax Amnesties: The Individual Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 42(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Fisher, Ronald C, 1985. "Taxes and Expenditures in the U.S.: Public Opinion Surveys and Incidence Analysis Compared," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 525-550, July.
- Ronald C. Fisher & Robert H. Rasche, 1984. "The Incidence and Incentive Effects of Property Tax Credits: Evidence From Michigan," Public Finance Review, , vol. 12(3), pages 291-319, July.
- Fisher, Ronald C., 1982. "Income and grant effects on local expenditure: The flypaper effect and other difficulties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 324-345, November.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1980. "Local Sales Taxes: Tax Rate Differentials, Sales Loss, and Revenue Estimation," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(2), pages 171-188, April.
- Ronald C Fisher, 2010. "Major State–Local Policy Challenges: Outside-the-Box Solutions Needed," Chapters,in: State and Local Fiscal Policy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 2003. "The changing state-local fiscal environment: A 25-year retrospective," Chapters,in: State and Local Finances under Pressure, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ronald C. Fisher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.