Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winer, Russell S., 1985. "A revised behavioral model of consumer durable demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Van Raaij, W. Fred & Gianotten, Henk J., 1990. "Consumer confidence, expenditure, saving, and credit," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 269-290, June.
- Wharton, Zowie & Harmatz, Howard R., 1995. "Responses to the economy among two value orientation segments," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 205-222, July.
- Krause, Neal & Stryker, Sheldon, 1984. "Stress and well-being: The buffering role of locus of control beliefs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 783-790, January.
- Francken, Dick A., 1986. "Consumer perceptions and preferences for public expenditure," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-195, June.
- Fisher, Ronald C, 1985. "Taxes and Expenditures in the U.S.: Public Opinion Surveys and Incidence Analysis Compared," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 525-50, July.
- Williamson, Maureen R. & Wearing, Alexander J., 1996. "Lay people's cognitive models of the economy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-38, February.
- Tyszka, Tadeusz, 1994. "How do people perceive economic activities?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 651-668, December.
- Pickering, J. F. & Greatorex, M. & Laycock, P. J., 1983. "The structure of consumer confidence in four EEC countries," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-362, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:2:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.