Environmentally friendly replacement of automobiles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-80, March.
- Van Raaij, W. Fred & Gianotten, Henk J., 1990. "Consumer confidence, expenditure, saving, and credit," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 269-290, June.
- Pickering, J. F., 1984. "Purchase expectations and the demand for consumer durables," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 341-352, December.
- Dickson, Peter R & Lusch, Robert F & Wilkie, William L, 1983. " Consumer Acquisition Priorities for Home Appliances: A Replication and Re-evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 432-35, March.
- Winer, Russell S., 1985. "A revised behavioral model of consumer durable demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Hebden, J J & Pickering, J F, 1974. "Patterns of Acquisition of Consumer Durables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 36(2), pages 67-94, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:16:y:1995:i:3:p:513-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.