Environmentally friendly replacement of automobiles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dickson, Peter R & Lusch, Robert F & Wilkie, William L, 1983. " Consumer Acquisition Priorities for Home Appliances: A Replication and Re-evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 432-435, March.
- Van Raaij, W. Fred & Gianotten, Henk J., 1990. "Consumer confidence, expenditure, saving, and credit," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 269-290, June.
- Hebden, J J & Pickering, J F, 1974. "Patterns of Acquisition of Consumer Durables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 36(2), pages 67-94, May.
- Pickering, J. F., 1984. "Purchase expectations and the demand for consumer durables," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 341-352, December.
- Winer, Russell S., 1985. "A revised behavioral model of consumer durable demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-184, June.