Consumer Acquisition Priorities for Home Appliances: A Replication and Re-evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnould, Eric J & Price, Linda L, 1993. " River Magic: Extraordinary Experience and the Extended Service Encounter," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 24-45, June.
- Aubert-Gamet, Veronique & Cova, Bernard, 1999. "Servicescapes: From Modern Non-Places to Postmodern Common Places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Yu Chen, 2009. "Possession and Access: Consumer Desires and Value Perceptions Regarding Contemporary Art Collection and Exhibit Visits," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(6), pages 925-940, April.
- Michael B. Beverland & Francis J. Farrelly, 2010. "The Quest for Authenticity in Consumption: Consumers' Purposive Choice of Authentic Cues to Shape Experienced Outcomes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 838-856, February.
- Viviane Chen, 2009. "Possession and access : consumer desires and value perceptions regarding contemporary art collection and exhibit visits," Post-Print hal-00778657, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:ris:jspord:0931 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marell, Agneta & Davidsson, Per & Garling, Tommy, 1995. "Environmentally friendly replacement of automobiles," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 513-529, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:9:y:1983:i:4:p:432-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .