Values, beliefs and economic behaviors: a regional approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joao Lopes & JoÃ£o Carlos GraÃ§a, 2012. "Values, beliefs and economic behaviors: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1145, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine, 2004. "Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 263-278, April.
More about this item
KeywordsValues; beliefs; economic behaviors; Portuguese regions;
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp252013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.