Values, beliefs and economic behaviors: a regional approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joao Lopes & JoÃ£o Carlos GraÃ§a, 2012. "Values, beliefs and economic behaviors: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1145, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine, 2004. "Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 263-278, April.
More about this item
KeywordsValues; beliefs; economic behaviors; Portuguese regions;
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp252013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .