Análisis Teórico y Empírico de la Autonomía del Banco Central
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burdekin, Richard C K & Laney, Leroy O, 1988.
"Fiscal Policymaking and the Central Bank Institutional Constraint,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 647-662.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Laney, Leroy O., 1986. "Fiscal policymaking and the central bank institutional constraint," Working Papers 8606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 1996. "Solving the stochastic growth model with a finite element method," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, pages 19-42.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Schneider, Friedrich, 1981.
"Central bank behavior : A positive empirical analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 291-315.
- A. S. Blinder & S. Fischer, 1978. "Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle," Working papers 220, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alan S. Blinder & Stanley Fischer, 1979. "Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 98-118, February.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1987. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 391-405.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1987.
"Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 391-405.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K., 1986. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Working Papers 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:26:y:1989:i:77:p:145-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.