Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamburger, Michael J. & Zwick, Burton, 1981. "Deficits, money and inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 141-150.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, 1986. "Interaction between central bank behavior and fiscal policymaking: the case of the U.S," Research Paper 8602, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983.
"Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983. "Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979.
"On the Determination of the Public Debt,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-71, October.
- Hamburger, Michael J. & Zwick, Burton, 1982. "Deficits, money and inflation : Reply," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 279-283.
- Lothian, James R, 1976. "The Demand for High-Powered Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 56-68, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1977. "World Inflation and Monetary Accommodation in Eight Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(2), pages 409-478.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:9:y:1987:i:3:p:391-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.