Fiscal Dominance and Money Growth in Italy: The Long Record
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fratianni, M. & Von Hagen, J. & Waller, C., 1992. "The Maastricht Way to EMU," Princeton Studies in International Economics 187, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Karl Brunner & Allan H. Meltzer, 1964. "Some Further Investigations Of Demand And Supply Functions For Money," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 240-283, 05.
- Barro, Robert J., 1987.
"Government spending, interest rates, prices, and budget deficits in the United Kingdom, 1701-1918,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 221-247, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1986. "Government Spending, Interest Rates, Prices, and Budget Deficits in the United Kingdom, 1701-1918," NBER Working Papers 2005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1987. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 391-405.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K., 1986. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Working Papers 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I., 1985. "Money, deficits, and inflation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 147-195, January.
- Alesina, Alberto & Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Central Bank Independence and Macroeconomic Performance: Some Comparative Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 151-162, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)