Fiscal Dominance and Money Growth in Italy: The Long Record
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 1986.
"Government Spending, Interest Rates, Prices, and Budget Deficits in the United Kingdom, 1701-1918,"
NBER Working Papers
2005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1987. "Government spending, interest rates, prices, and budget deficits in the United Kingdom, 1701-1918," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 221-247, September.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I., 1985. "Money, deficits, and inflation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 147-195, January.
- Alesina, Alberto & Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Central Bank Independence and Macroeconomic Performance: Some Comparative Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 151-62, May.
- Fratianni, M. & Von Hagen, J. & Waller, C., 1992. "The Maastricht Way to EMU," Princeton Studies in International Economics 187, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Karl Brunner & Allan H. Meltzer, 1964. "Some Further Investigations Of Demand And Supply Functions For Money," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 240-283, 05.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1987.
"Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 391-405.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, 1986. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Research Paper 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:252-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.