Determinantes de la Migración Ocupacional Agrícola No Agrícola en Chile
The aim of this paper is the estimation of a migration function between the agricultural and non agricultural sectors of the Chilean economy using time series data. The flows of migration considered are referred to changes of the labor force by sectors of
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 57 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mundlak, Yair, 1979. "Intersectoral factor mobility and agricultural growth:," Research reports 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Blomqvist, A. G., 1978. "Urban job creation and unemployment in LDCs : Todaro vs. Harris and Todaro," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1983.
"Determinantes de la Migración Rural-Urbana en Chile, Según Origen y Destino,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(59), pages 43-64.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, . "Determinantes de la Migración Rural-Urbana en Chile según Origen y Destino," Documentos de Trabajo 81, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Falaris, Evangelos M, 1979. "The Determinants of Internal Migration in Peru: An Economic Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 327-41, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:19:y:1982:i:57:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.