Intersectoral factor mobility and agricultural growth:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1979|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Andrew P. Barkley, 1991. "The Determinants of Interdistrict Labour In-migration in Pakistan, 1971-1980," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 275-296.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2003.
"Intersectoral Migration in Southeast Asia: Evidence from Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2003. "Intersectoral migration in Southeast Asia - evidence from Indonesia, Thailan, and the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2949, The World Bank.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994. "Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994. "Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 219-235, December.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2012. "Does the Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? Panel data analysis across EU regions," Working Papers 128790, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Olper,Alessandro, & Raimondi,Valentina & Cavicchioli,Daniele & Vigani,Mauro, 2012. "Does the Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? Panel data analysis across EU regions," Factor Markets Working Papers 133, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Zhang, Xinxin & Van der Sluis, Evert, 2006. "U.S. Agricultural Labor Out-migration Determinants, 1939-2004," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21412, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Takamasa Akiyama & Donald F. Larson, 2004. "Rural Development and Agricultural Growth in Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14745, December.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2011. "Does Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labour Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114597, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, 2013. "Does Common Agricultural Policy Reduce Farm Labor Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152326, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1982. "Determinantes de la Migración Ocupacional Agrícola No Agrícola en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(57), pages 177-192.
- Cavallo, Domingo, 1988. "Agriculture and Growth: The Experience of Argentina, 1913-84," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183099, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D’Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Barkley, Andrew P., 2012. "Feast or flee: Government payments and labor migration from U.S. agriculture," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 181-192.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Vigani, Mauro, "undated". "Reallocation of Agricultural Labor and Farm Subsidies: Evidence From the EU Regions," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126645, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Tcha, 1993. "Altruistic Migration - Evidence from Korea and the USA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed