Determinantes de la Migración Rural-Urbana en Chile, Según Origen y Destino
This study is concerned with an econometric analysis of the determinants of rural-urban migration in Chile. The cross section census data on migration used in this research are the flows of rural migrants from different provinces to the urban areas of the
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 59 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gian S. Sahota, 1968. "An Economic Analysis of Internal Migration in Brazil," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 218.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1982. "Determinantes de la Migración Ocupacional Agrícola No Agrícola en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(57), pages 177-192.
- Mundlak, Yair & Strauss, John, 1978. "Occupational migration out of agriculture in Japan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1973. "Interpreting the Effect of Distance on Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1153-69, Sept.-Oct.
- De Melo, Jaime A. P. & Dervis, Kemal, 1977. "Modelling the effects of protection in a dynamic framework," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-172, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:20:y:1983:i:59:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.