Urban job creation and unemployment in LDCs : Todaro vs. Harris and Todaro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Harris-Todaro models with a land market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 317-339, May.
- Yves Zenou, 2011.
"Rural–Urban Migration And Unemployment: Theory And Policy Implications,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Rural-Urban Migration and Unemployment: Theory and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 8123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1982. "Determinantes de la Migración Ocupacional Agrícola No Agrícola en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(57), pages 177-192.
- Xiao, Wei & Zhao, Guochang, 2018. "Agricultural Land and Rural-Urban Migration in China: A New Pattern," RIEI Working Papers 2018-09, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
- Zenou, Yves, 2005. "The Todaro Paradox Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 1861, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 336-355, June.
- Ahmed, Habib & Miller, Stephen M., 1997.
"Monetary and exchange rate policy in multisectoral economies,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 321-334.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1996. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Multisectorial Economies," Working papers 1996-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:5:y:1978:i:1:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.