Portfolio Restructuring and Limits to Hierarchical Governance: The Effects of Environmental Uncertainty and Diversification Strategy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Myles Shaver & John M. Mezias, 2009. "Diseconomies of Managing in Acquisitions: Evidence from Civil Lawsuits," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 206-222, February.
- M. Bensaou & Erin Anderson, 1999. "Buyer-Supplier Relations in Industrial Markets: When Do Buyers Risk Making Idiosyncratic Investments?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 460-481, August.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2579-2598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niron Hashai, 2015. "Within-industry diversification and firm performance—an S-shaped hypothesis," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1378-1400, September.
- Ulrike Mayrhoffer & Fabrice Roth, 1999. "Gestion de l'incertitude et influence de la diversification et de la nationalité sur les formes de rapprochement : une comparaison Allemagne, France et Royaume-Uni," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(4), pages 135-156, December.
- Tuukka Mäkitie & Håkon E. Normann & Taran M. Thune & Jakoba Sraml Gonzalez, 2018. "The green flings: market fluctuations and incumbent energy industries’ engagement in renewable energy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20180524, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Laura Gianfagna & Armando Rungi, 2017. "Does corporate control matter to financial volatility?," Working Papers 09/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Nov 2017.
- Sucheta Nadkarni & Tianxu Chen & Jianhong Chen, 2016. "The clock is ticking! Executive temporal depth, industry velocity, and competitive aggressiveness," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1132-1153, June.
- Naga Lakshmi Damaraju & Jay B. Barney & Anil K. Makhija, 2015. "Real options in divestment alternatives," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 728-744, May.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:2:p:126-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:81-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Gautam Ray & Dazhong Wu & Prabhudev Konana, 2009. "Competitive Environment and the Relationship Between IT and Vertical Integration," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 585-603, December.
- repec:spr:manrev:v:68:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11301-018-0137-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Vidal & Will Mitchell, 2015. "Adding by Subtracting: The Relationship Between Performance Feedback and Resource Reconfiguration Through Divestitures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 1101-1118, August.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:13:p:2647-2665 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio Restructuring; Firm Scope; Acquisition and Divestiture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:9:y:1998:i:1:p:87-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.