The evolution of earnings inequality in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karagiannis, Elias & Kovacevic', Milorad, 2000. " A Method to Calculate the Jackknife Variance Estimator for the Gini Coefficient," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(1), pages 119-122, February.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(590):y:2014:i:1(590):p:27-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2003. "The effect of using grouped data on the estimation of the Gini income elasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 153-159, February.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2012.
"Wage inequality, minimum wage effects, and spillovers,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 616-634, October.
- Stewart, Mark B., 2011. "Wage Inequality, Minimum Wage Effects and Spillovers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 965, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L & Glauberman, Marcia, 1976. "The Interpolation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index from Grouped Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 479-483, May.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Kakwani, N C & Podder, N, 1973. "On the Estimation of Lorenz Curves from Grouped Observations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 278-292, June.
- Santiago Budría & Pedro Telhado-Pereira, 2011.
"Educational Qualifications And Wage Inequality: Evidence For Europe,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 5-34, Autumn.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Budria, Santiago & Telhado-Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," MPRA Paper 91, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Newell & Mieczyslaw W. Socha, 2007. "The Polish wage inequality explosion," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 733-758, October.
- Trostel, Philip & Walker, Ian & Woolley, Paul, 2002. "Estimates of the economic return to schooling for 28 countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Ogwang, Tomson & Gouranga Rao, U. L., 1996. "A new functional form for approximating the Lorenz curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 21-29, July.
- Larisa APARASCHIVEI & Maria Denisa VASILESCU & Nicolae CĂTĂNICIU, 2011. "The Impact of Investments and Gross Value Added upon Earnings," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(555)), pages 207-218, February.
- Mario Izquierdo & Aitor Lacuesta, 2006. "Wage inequality in Spain: recent developments," Working Papers 0615, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Madalina Ecaterina Andreica & Nicolae Cataniciu & Mugurel Ionut Andreica, 2009. "Econometric and Neural Network Analysis of the Labor Productivity and Average Gross Earnings Indices in the Romanian Industry," Post-Print hal-00768783, HAL.
- Campano, Fred & Salvatore, Dominick, 2006. "Income Distribution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195300918.
More about this item
KeywordsGini index; wage distribution; inequalities; gender differences;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:39:y:2014:i:48:p:88-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.