Wage inequality, minimum wage effects, and spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stewart, Mark B., 2011. "Wage Inequality, Minimum Wage Effects and Spillovers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 965, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Fougere & Erwan Gautier & Sébastien Roux, 2016.
"The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France,"
Sciences Po publications
587, Sciences Po.
- E. Gautier & D. Fougère & S. Roux, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," Working papers 587, Banque de France.
- Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier & Sébastien Roux, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," Working Papers hal-01308722, HAL.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Roux, Sébastien, 2016. "The Impact of the National Minimum Wage on Industry-Level Wage Bargaining in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reeves, Aaron & McKee, Martin & Mackenbach, Johan & Whitehead, Margaret & Stuckler, David, 2017. "Introduction of a national minimum wage reduceddepressive symptoms in low-wage workers:a quasi-natural experiment in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66485, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexandra Fedorets & Malte Preuss & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2017.
"The Short-Term Distributional Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
948, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2017. "The Short-Term Distributional Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- BARGAIN Olivier & DOORLEY Karina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2016. "Minimum wages and the gender gap in pay. Evidence from the UK and Ireland," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-02, LISER.
- Wenkai Sun & Xianghong Wang & Xiaoxi Zhang, 2015. "Minimum wage effects on employment and working time of Chinese workers——evidence based on CHNS," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, December.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:334:p:157-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017.
"Two Decades of Income Inequality in Britain: The Role of Wages, Household Earnings and Redistribution,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(334), pages 157-179, April.
- Chris Belfield & Richard Blundell & Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017. "Two decades of income inequality in Britain: the role of wages, household earnings and redistribution," IFS Working Papers W17/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Simona Ferraro & Jaanika Merikull & Karsten Staehr, 2016. "Minimum wages and the wage distribution in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Aug 2016.
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna K. Swaffield, 2014. "Minimum Wage Hikes And The Wage Growth Of Low-Wage Workers," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 384-405, October.
- Maria Denisa VASILESCU & Larisa STANILA & Amalia CRISTESCU, 2014. "The evolution of earnings inequality in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 88-99, December.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:64:y:2012:i:4:p:616-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .