Dynamic microsimulation of health care demand, health care finance and the economic impact of health behaviours: survey and review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merz, Joachim, 1991. "Microsimulation -- A survey of principles, developments and applications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 77-104, May.
- Rebecca Cassells & Ann Harding & Simon Kelly, 2006. "Problems and Prospects for Dynamic Microsimulation: A review and lessons for APPSIM," NATSEM Working Paper Series 63, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte Geay & Grégoire de Lagasnerie & Makram Larguem, 2015. "Intégrer les dépenses de santé dans un modèle de microsimulation dynamique : le cas des dépenses de soins de ville," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 481(1), pages 211-234.
- C. GEAY & M. KOUBI & G. de LAGASNERIE, 2015. "Evolution of outpatient healthcare expenditure, a dynamic micro-simulation using the Destinie model," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten & Alblas, Ridwan, 2012. "Disability benefit microsimulation models in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 700-715.
- Jakub Bijak & Jason Hilton & Eric Silverman & Viet Dung Cao, 2013. "Reforging the Wedding Ring," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(27), pages 729-766, October.
- Zucchelli, E & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2010. "The evaluation of health policies through microsimulation methods," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Laurie Brown & Binod Nepal & Heather Booth & Sophie Pennec & Kaarin Anstey & Ann Harding, 2011. "Dynamic Modelling of Ageing and Health: The Dynopta Microsimulation Model," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/14, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Charlotte Geay & Grégoire de Lagasnerie & Makram Larguem, 2014. "Evolution of outpatient healthcare expenditure due to ageing in 2030, a dynamic micro-simulation model for France," Sciences Po publications 28, Sciences Po.
- Binod Nepal & Laurie Brown & Simon Kelly & Richard Percival & Phil Anderson & Ruth Hancock & Geetha Ranmuthugala, 2011. "Projecting the Need for Formal and Informal Aged Care in Australia: A Dynamic Microsimulation Approach," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/07, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; microsimulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:35-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.