Le Québec, 2004-2030 : une analyse de micro-simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moodie, Marjory & Haby, Michelle & Wake, Melissa & Gold, Lisa & Carter, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effectiveness of a family-based GP-mediated intervention targeting overweight and moderately obese children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 363-376, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.114991_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.073940_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crowle , Jacqueline & Turner, Erin, 2010. "Childhood Obesity: An Economic Perspective," Staff Working Papers 105, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Monheit, Alan C. & Vistnes, Jessica P. & Rogowski, Jeannette A., 2009. "Overweight in adolescents: Implications for health expenditures," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-63, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Steeve Marchand, 2014.
"Reforming Old Age Security: Effects and Alternatives,"
Cahiers de recherche
1410, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Steeve Marchand, 2015. "Reforming Old Age Security: Effects and Alternatives," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-11, CIRANO.
More about this item
Keywords; Micro-simulation dynamique; changements démographiques; revenus; impacts fiscaux des changements démographiques;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2012rp-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.