International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles W. & Hooley, John & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "The international transmission of bank capital requirements: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 368-382.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Credit Growth and the Effectiveness of Reserve Requirements and Other Macroprudential Instruments in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 12/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Beata Bierut, & Tomasz Chmielewski & Adam Głogowski, & Sławomir Zajączkowski & Andrzej Stopczyński, 2015. "Implementing Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income ratios: Learning from country experiences. The case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 212, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles & Hooley, John & Korniyenko , Yevgeniya & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "The international transmission of bank capital requirements: evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 497, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:90:y:2019:i:c:p:175-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Jara, Alejandro & Kang, Yujin & Mok, Junghwan & Moreno, David & Serwa, Dobromił, 2019.
"International spillovers of monetary policy: Lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 175-186.
- Krzysztof Gajewski & Alejandro Jara & Yujin Kang & Junghwan Mok & David Moreno & Dobromił Serwa, 2018. "International spillovers of monetary policy: lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland," NBP Working Papers 290, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2017:q:1:a:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .