It’s Broke, Let’s Fix It: Rethinking Financial Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nsr:niesrd:330 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2016. "Shadow banking, financial regulation and animal spirits: An ACE approach," Economics Working Papers 2016-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-09-2015-0159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 2015.
"Financial Entropy and the Optimality of Over-regulation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The New International Financial System Analyzing the Cumulative Impact of Regulatory Reform, chapter 1, pages 3-35
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alan S. Blinder, 2014. "Financial Entropy and the Optimality of Over-Regulation," Working Papers 242, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Mario Bergara & Gerardo Licandro & Jorge Ponce, 2012. "Financial stability nets. Complementing and reinforcing micro and macro perspectives," Documentos de trabajo 2012002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Ítalo Pedrosa & Maryse Farhi, 2015. "Macroeconomic theory in the aftermath of the crisis: mainstream and new Keynesianism [Macroeconomic theory in the aftermath of the crisis: mainstream and new Keynesianism]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 25(2), pages 237-260, May-Augus.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "Minsky at Basel: A Global Cap to Build an Effective Postcrisis Banking Supervision Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_875, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2010:q:4:a:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .