Better Financial Innovation via Innovative Finance of Supervisors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald & Kampkötter, Patrick & Steinbrecher, Johannes, 2015.
"Incentive pay and bank risk-taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss banks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages 123-140.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Johannes Steinbrecher, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2014, pages 123-140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Johannes Steinbrecher, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-Taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," NBER Working Papers 20468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efing, Matthias & Hau, Harald & Kampkötter, Patrick & Steinbrecher, Johannes, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-Taking:Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias EFING & Harald HAU & Patrick KAMPKÖTTER & Johannes STEINBRECHER, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-Taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-55, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Dec 2014.
- Vincent Glode & Richard C. Green & Richard Lowery, 2012. "Financial Expertise as an Arms Race," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1723-1759, October.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 2012. "Incentives to innovate and financial crises," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 130-148.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1973. "A note on optimum tax evasion," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 265-270, July.
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012. "Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1845-1895, October.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2010. "It’s Broke, Let’s Fix It: Rethinking Financial Regulation," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 277-330, December.
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 323-338, November.
- Christina E. Bannier & Eberhard Feess & Natalie Packham, 2013. "Competition, Bonuses, and Risk-taking in the Banking Industry," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 653-690.
- Franklin Allen, 2012. "Trends in Financial Innovation and Their Welfare Impact: An Overview," DNB Working Papers 355, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Philip Bond & Vincent Glode, 2014. "Editor's Choice The Labor Market for Bankers and Regulators," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(9), pages 2539-2579.
- Tufano, Peter, 2003. "Financial innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 307-335, Elsevier.
- Peter Tufano, 2003. "Financial Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000651, David K. Levine.
- Henderson, Brian J. & Pearson, Neil D., 2011. "The dark side of financial innovation: A case study of the pricing of a retail financial product," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 227-247, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:35:y:2016:i:1:p:16-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.