Long-term fiscal sustainability in major economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2011. "From Indecision To Fast-Track Privatisations: Can Greece Still Do It?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 217(1), pages 60-74, July.
- Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba, 2008. "Comparing early warning systems for banking crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-120, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J Auerbach, 2016.
"Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability in Advanced Economies,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 142-154, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2015. "Long-term fiscal sustainability in advanced economies," Governance Working Papers 24835, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alan J Auerbach, 2016. "Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability in Advanced Economies," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201614, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2015. "Long-term fiscal sustainability in advanced economies," EABER Working Papers 24835, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2014.
"Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 373-406, April.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
Keywordsdeficit; fiscal gap; fiscal rule; fiscal policy; fiscal sustainability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .