Societal Aging: Implications for Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Soares, Jorge, 1996. "Will social security survive the baby boom?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-121, December.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011.
"How Did the Recession of 2007-2009 Affect the Wealth and Retirement of the Near Retirement Age Population in the Health and Retirement Study?,"
NBER Working Papers
17547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2011. "How Did the Recession of 2007-2009 Affect the Wealth and Retirement of the Near Retirement Age Population in the Health and Retirement Study?," Working Papers wp253, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Auerbach,Alan J. & Lee,Ronald D. (ed.), 2001. "Demographic Change and Fiscal Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662444, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tae-Jeong Kim & Mihye Lee & Robert Dekle, 2014. "The Impact of Population Aging on the Countercyclical Fiscal Stance in Korea, with a Focus on the Automatic Stabilizer," Working Papers 2014-21, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
More about this item
Keywordsdeficits; fiscal imbalances; tax reform; political economy; stabilization policy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-09-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-09-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:12-e-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .