Contexto Socio-Económico e o Conhecimento Sobre Economia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William C. Wood & Joanne M. Doyle, 2002. "Economic Literacy Among Corporate Employees," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 195-205, September.
- Leiser, David, 1983. "Children's conceptions of economics -- The constitution of a cognitive domain," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 297-317, December.
- Roos, V. & Chiroro, P. & van Coppenhagen, C. & Smith, I. & van Heerden, E. & Abdoola, R.E. & Robertson, K. & Beukes, C., 2005. "Money adventures: Introducing economic concepts to preschool children in the South African context," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 243-254, April.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad, 1999. "The Longitudinal Effects of Economic Education on Teachers and Their Students," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 99-111, January.
- Leiser, David & Beth Halachmi, Reut, 2006. "Children's understanding of market forces," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 6-19, February.
- Kim Sosin & James Dick & Mary Lynn Reiser, 1997. "Determinants of Achievement of Economics Concepts by Elementary School Students," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 100-121, January.
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:journl:y:2013:i:38:p:29-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ana Seiça to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecucpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.